In this article, we will delve into various aspects of Sharon Laday's life, such as her background, net worth, age, height, career, education, family, relationships, and much more. So, let's dive in!
Who is Sharon Laday?
Sharon LaDay, an American Angel Investor, entrepreneur, and in-demand keynote speaker, currently holds the position of Sr. Director at ServiceNow.
- Started as an Operating Systems Engineer II & III at Sprint in 1996.
- Worked as a Data Management Product Specialist at Lectra from 1998-99.
- Served as an Enterprise Data Systems Engineer at Datalink from October 1999 to July 2001.
- Interned at Cisco Systems in 2001, and later founded Andiamo Systems, acquired by Cisco.
- Held the position of Financial Services Vertical Marketing Manager at Veritas Technologies LLC from June 2003 to March 2006, and became Sr. Marketing Manager at Dell EMC in 2007.
- Worked at Wimba Inc as Director of Corporate Strategy & Development from 2007-2013, handling various transactions and market analysis.
- Served The College Board, a not-for-profit organization, and held the role of Board Trustee at Helene Fuld College of Nursing since January 2010.
- Became Founding Co-Leader/Organizer of New York EdTech Meetup from January 2011 to January 2014.
- Worked as Vice President at Macmillan New Ventures from April 2013 to January 2016, leading global strategic alliances and developing growth strategies.
- Did SaaS Startup Consulting at Marinda Management LLC in Greater New York City from January 2016 to January 2017.
- Joined IBM as Blockchain Ecosystem Leader in February 2017, negotiating partner contracts and driving blockchain adoption.
- Became an angel investor at Golden Seeds since February 2022, a mentor at OneValley, and a highly sought-after keynote speaker at summits.
- Currently serves as Sr. Director and Partner enablement offerings at ServiceNow since April 2021.
Family & Relationships
- Sharon completed her Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Texas A&M University and later earned her Master's in Business Administration from Columbia Business School.
- Co-founded successful startups: Andiamo Systems (acquired by Cisco) and Wimba (acquired by Blackboard Inc).
- Extensive experience in enterprise infrastructure and product/platform marketing at EMC Corporation and VERITAS Software.
- Active member and President of Sigma Nu Zeta Chapter at Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and a member of Five Pearl Organization.