In this article, we will delve into various aspects of Natalie Nunn's life, such as her background, financial worth, age, height, career, notable movies and TV shows, family, relationships, and much more. So, let's dive in!
Who is Natalie Nunn?
Natalie Nunn is an American TV star who became famous for being on a show called "Bad Girls Club" from 2009 to 2010. She was born on December 26, 1984.
Natalie Nunn was born on December 26, 1984, in Concord, California. Her parents are Karen and Earl Nunn, and she has a brother named Ronald Nunn. She has a mixed heritage, including Puerto Rican, Brazilian, and African American roots. Growing up, she lived in Pleasanton, where her mother worked two jobs to support them.
Natalie attended Aragon High School in San Mateo and was part of the school's track team, even competing in the 2002 Junior Olympics. Later, she attended the University of Southern California and played as a defender on the women's soccer team, making five appearances in 2004.
Bad Girls Club and Love Games (2009–2011)
Tanisha Gets Married, Bridezillas, and The Tea Party (2012)
Continued Bad Girls Club Spin-Off Success and Autobiographies (2013–2015)
Further Television Appearances (2015-)
Nunn participated in Marriage Boot Camp, Mother/Daughter Experiment, and appeared in WeTV's "Where Are They Now?". She's also involved in producing Zeus originals, Baddies, and Bad Boys.
Family & Relationships
Nunn dated Olamide Faison from 2003 to 2009. She married football player Jacob Payne in May 2012, and their wedding was shown on Bridezillas. In 2014, they announced expecting their first child but had a miscarriage. In late 2016, she announced being pregnant again, and on April 26, 2017, she gave birth to a daughter.
- Natalie Nunn is an American reality TV personality known for Bad Girls Club and Love Games.
- She married Jacob Payne, a football player, in 2012, and their wedding was shown on Bridezillas.
- Natalie hosts The Tea Party with Natalie Nunn and co-hosted Bad Girls Club casting specials.
- She released autobiographical books, "Turn Down For What" and "Straight Like That."
- Natalie appeared in various shows like Marriage Boot Camp and Mother/Daughter Experiment, and she produces Baddies and Bad Boys.