When it comes to the stock market, the world can be a confusing and intimidating place, especially for beginners. But with the rise of YouTube, there has been a significant shift in how people approach trading stocks. One of the most popular and influential YouTubers in this space is Subasish Pani, who has gained a massive following thanks to his expertise in the stock market.
In this blog, we will explore the life, learnings and trading strategies of the YouTuber and trader Subasish Pani, i.e. Power of Stocks and how we can implement them in our trading style to get better results.
Subasish Pani Biography
Subasish Pani was born in Bhubaneswar, Odisha in 1992, and he spent his entire childhood there. He attended a local school for his education. Subasish graduated from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) in Rourkela with a bachelor's degree in computer science. Unfortunately, after graduation, he struggled to find a job due to his low grades.
|Subasish Pani with his wife Anjali|
Subasish Pani Career
In the beginning, Subasish didn't get any job after his graduation. Determined to change his situation, Subasish made a bold decision. He went to Bengaluru and enrolled in a six-month crash course. Thanks to his hard work and dedication, he landed a job in a service-based company, starting with a basic salary of around 30,000. For two years, he worked as a software engineer, gaining valuable experience.
However, Subasish's true passion lay elsewhere. He decided to leave his job and become a full-time trader. He also started his youtube channel POWER OF STOCKS during this time which provides great educational content about the stock market and trading.Along this path, he also met his wife, Anjali Pani, and they recently got married in 2023.
Subasish Pani House and Cars
Subasish's achievements as a trader allowed him to acquire a remarkable residence in Bengaluru, where he currently resides. Alongside his beautiful home, he indulges in his passion for luxury cars, including prestigious models such as the Mercedez-Benz AMG GLC, BMW 330i M Sport, and the recently added Urus Performante Verde Scandal.
Subasish Pani Hobbies
In addition to their shared love for trading and entrepreneurship, Subasish and his wife Anjali share a passion for exploration and adventure. They document their travel experiences through their YouTube channel, SUBANJALI BUCKETLIST, showcasing their adventures in numerous countries.
Subasish Pani Learnings & Strategies
- Trend reversal strategy
- Great risk reward
- More effective in volatile market
- His go-to strategy
- Great risk reward
- Identify on 15 min candles
Try To Understand The Price
- Everything is based on price action
- No need to check OI data
- Even the psychology of traders can be understood via price
Support & Resistence
- Market does not rise or fall in 90 degrees
- When market fall sharply, it will take time to recover as it will face multiple resistences
- When market rises sharply, it won't fall immediately as it will face multiple supports
- Spot M pattern near the resistance
- Spot W pattern support
- Check for the W pattern for entry.
- Don't buy in first pullback
- Enter after the confirmation
- 1st pullback is never for counter-trend trades
- After an uptrend, never sell in the first pullback
- In a downtrend market, never buy in the first pullback
Vertical Upmove Doesn't Sustain
- Vertical upmoves are not healthy
- Logic is that since buyers have huge profit
- When they book profit markets fall a lot
- Probability of being trapped if you buy after an extended move is high
Identify Trending and Consolidating Market
- After a trending market we should expect consolidation
- After a consolidating market we should expect trending
- Do option buying or selling based on expected trend
- Trade when you find perfect setups
- Avoid overtrading
- Do not risk too much in a single trade or in a single trade
- Don't trade without good R:R
- Risk reward should be minimum 1:2
- Try for 1:4 or 1:5 RR for option buying trades during trending market
- Watch out round levels
- Book profits near round numbers
- They are good targets
- Buy as close to a support/round number
- Breakout before 12 PM, Mostly won't sustain
- Timing of breakout is important
- Morning breakouts usually fade
- Afternoon breakouts are genuine
Trading Is A Business and It Takes Time
- Take it slow and learn things one by one
- Don't try to do everything at once
- Can get leverage once you're a good trader
- Work in silence, let your work make noise
- Don't compare your journey to others
- Stick to any one good strategy
- Experiment once you are profitable